Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Wrapping Up The Year

Hello Tree Huggers! It's sad to say I will be ending this blog here. I have been writing for my Honors English class at school. It has been an amazing experience and really caused me to have to think about different interesting facts about ski racing. I really enjoy the mental aspect and this blog has changed my approach on my mindset going into skiing and racing. I have been able to grow throughout this school and ski season with the aid of blogging.

SKI YA LATER TINA Creds: Cam Chin
Change is inevitable in one way or another. I can't even express how much progress and positive change has occurred this year. In skiing, I have improved massively and it has final shown in results. As my coach Tina Nardi mentioned, "The last run at Snowbird was rad." This is the truth. I have never skied like that before. Sometimes it has happened in training, but she believed in me even when I didn't and this lead to my success. She stood by me every step of the way. Tina is moving on to her new company and, I need to bring her some chocolate cake sometime soon! She has helped me with a many things people wouldn't even understand. I can't express everything in words! This has changed me and everything challenging moment will eventually lead to success and change. Sometimes this is taking ten steps backwards then one forward. You cannot disregard even the slightest achievement. I have grown as a person and my outlook on the world and myself has changed greatly. It has been incredible.
Who doesn't love puppies...feat Sam Owen

Change has come mostly to me as a life style and mindset, but also in my improvement in writing and vocabulary. I always thought that the vocal assignments were crazy and learning all the root words, but it turns out some of those vocal words have helped me in other classes, but also in the skiing world! The roots have really helped in french this year! I have changed in so many ways and will always continue to! Nothing is set in stone as long as you are willing to put in the effort to change it.

This blog has been an amazing experience and I'm sure it may end up being used in the future but for now it's been incredible blogging. Good Bye!

BISOUS,
LYSS



No comments:

Post a Comment